Talented, highly-skilled Creative with 15+ years’ expertise overseeing award-winning digital and physical creative output across multiple sectors.
Deep experience devising and executing original creative concepts with an emphasis on inclusivity to appeal to diverse audiences. Proven success exceeding organizational and client objectives while producing substantial results through directing and implementing innovative design, branding, marketing, advertising campaigns and projects. Solid reputation for establishing internal and external relationships with clients, brands, staff, industry professionals, executives, and stakeholders, ensuring transparent communication at all levels. Capacity to balance multiple competing priorities and projects within fast-paced, deadline-driven environments while effortlessly transitioning between tasks. Growth-focused, with a passion for actively pursuing groundbreaking, industry-changing projects.
Areas of Emphasis:
• Conceptual Creative
• Traditional & Digital Design
• Branding & Advertising
• Campaign Development & Implementation
• Strategic Planning
• Full-lifecycle Project Management
• Staff Leadership & Development
• Process Improvement
• Problem Solving & Resolution
• Relationship Development
HCB+ Health – Austin, TX: Fall 2019 – Spring 2020
VP, Group Art Supervisor
Creative Art lead for agency's largest account, Reata. Responsible for digital, social and traditional creative solutions. Creative solutions were also shared among other clients including: Alcon, Endlyssa, Exparel, Glaudos, and iovera.
Freelance – Various Locations: 2019
Digital & Traditional Creative Freelancer
Wore many creative hats to launch a digital pharmaceutical startup (Moon Rabbit) as well as Associate Creative Director for varying consumer clients including, but not limited to, McDonalds and Nissan.
Concentric Health Experience – New York, New York: 2017 to 2019
Group Art Supervisor
Spearhead conception and launch of creative campaigns for healthcare and pharmaceutical companies. Administer insightful, strategic direction to ensure timely project execution in adherence to timelines and budgets. Train and mentor associates, providing individualized feedback to amplify creative growth and productivity.
• Contributed crucial assistance with development and execution of award-winning campaigns and unique business pitches.
• Strategically transformed and expanded a brand from a National Agency on Record (AOR) to the Global AOR.
Concentric Health Experience – New York, New York: 2015 to 2017
Group Digital Supervisor 2015 to 2017
Fronted full-lifecycle digital design projects for interactive iPad applications for a range of clients. Oversaw UX design while efficiently addressing and resolving client inquires and concerns. Presented routine project updates and reports.
• Established inaugural interactive visual aid for representatives to use when educating doctors about company products, now used agency-wide as a standard.
• Continuously produced outstanding digital projects for clients including Novartis, Tafinlar, Mekinist, Enstilar, and Perpopik.
Freelance – Varying Locations: 2011 to 2015
Digital & Traditional Creative Freelancer
Produced a wide array of digital and traditional design projects for varying clients on a freelance basis. Liaised with clients throughout project lifecycle to communicate project progression, assuring compliance with timelines.
• Developed and implemented video campaign for Toyota, reaching 1M+ views with Toyota donating a meal to a family in need for each view.
• Significantly improved in-house communication workflow for client by devising and instituting streamlined, organized processes that maximized time and efficiency.
• Secured lasting business partnerships with international clients including SapientNitro, McCann, GlobalWorks, Zubi Advertising, MGS, Revolución, HSN, Toyota, Dentyne, Cannon, Uniqlo, and Kraft.
GlobalHue – New York, New York: 2007 to 2011
Associate Creative Director
Oversaw creative endeavors for national advertising firm, with an emphasis on multicultural branding, direct marketing, and digital design for Latino and general markets. Created innovative projects to exceed client expectations and ensure retention. Supervised and coached creative team, promoting adherence to best practices while influencing creativity.
• Obtained five Telly Awards in 2012 for exceptional creative work.
• Cultivated and fostered solid professional relationships with brands and companies including Verizon, Bermuda, Subway, Census, Navy, MGM Casino/Hotel, and Ad Council Latino Market.
• Aided with establishing the Direct Marketing Department, successfully expanding the team from two to eight within four years.
Dieste Harmel and Partners – Dallas, Texas: 2001 to 2007
Envisioned and actualized innovative branding, promotional, interactive and direct marketing projects for diverse clients. Created and integrated strategic initiatives to promote brand identity while enhancing the client experience.
• Developed ongoing partnerships with major brands, including Wrangler, Pepsi Co., Sierra Mist, Frito-Lay, Campbell’s Soup, Procter and Gamble, Western Union, Hyundai, Mountain Dew, Nation Wide, Pilgrims Pride, Pfizer AT&T, Southwest Airlines, JC Penney, and Berlex.
*Additional experience as Senior Digital Art Director at T:M (Irving, TX).
Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas / Bachelor of Fine Arts in Communication Design
Additional Technical Proficiencies: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Keynote, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word